Full Bio Here
Date & Time
Saturday, February 15h
Beatty Street Studios
788 Beatty Street, Floor B2
After Hours Buzzer: 0002
Cost (tax incl)
Auditing is not available for this workshop
You can be a great actor but not great at auditioning… why is that? Because auditions are their own beast. In addition to having raw natural talent, auditioning requires analytical skills, story comprehension and creative puzzle solving. In your audition, the audience (casting director/director/writer/
This seminar is an invitation to get deliberate about designing your audition technique and take a deep dive into your audition material. Every script comes with a map to guide and direct your emotions and creative choices. Every script is full of clues and crucial information which will tell you exactly what the story is. Learn how to read the map of your audition sides so that you can then channel your talent and unique creative magic with clarity, confidence and accuracy.
Seminar + Practicum:
Learn how to analyze your scripts and develop a fool-proof map for your audition prep in order to deliver strong, dynamic, and bookable auditions consistently.
- Receive a step by step on how to breakdown a scene in order to identify exactly what the story is.
- Begin to implement a script analysis/prep process by working through set of sides together.
- Identify and adopt the tools necessary to launch every one of your auditions from a full, charged and story-appropriate place.
- Develop an integration process – personalizing and connecting to the story once you’ve identified it.
- Put your new skills to the test with a mock audition at the beginning and end of the workshop to feel and see the difference in your work
This seminar is 6 hours with a 45 minute lunch break. You must be able to stay for the entire seminar. All materials will be provided.
Please complete the following form. Note that payment is required to confirm your registration. When you complete the form and click ‘Submit and Complete Payment’, you’ll be taken to our PayPal form, but if you don’t have a PayPal account you can use any major credit card.
Also note that cancellations will be accepted up to one week prior to the start of the workshop. If you let us know in writing within this time frame, we’ll refund your payment less a $50 processing fee. After this time, your payment is non refundable.