The Double Down 30 second Short Film Contest
School’s back & it’s time to Double Down with the JBA Short Film Contest
Double Down is all about actor accountability and identifying what it is you need to do in your career right now to move it forward. Here is an opportunity to show us how passionate you are about growing as an actor. CREATE.
CONTEST CLOSES THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 3rd at 11:59pm
Upload your video to youtube or vimeo and enter the url in the entry form. Alternatively, you may send us a copy of the video at email@example.com
Once you’ve submitted, it will take a short while (possibly a few hours) for the video to be processed and posted to this page. Please feel email us at the address above if you have any questions while you’re waiting :)
There are almost no rules for this one. It’s about creativity and doubling down. Surprise us with something that grabs us!
• 30 seconds in length
• Must be shot on a Smart Phone
• It can be any type of genre – Think ‘creativity, authenticity, passion, individuality’ = character traits that every strong actor has.
• Opens: Weds., Aug. 26th + Closes: midnight on Thurs., Sept. 3rd
• Winners Announced: Fri., Sept. 4th
• Winners to be decided by JBA Assigned Judges. Votes will influence but not define the decision – you are encouraged to share through your social networks!